Good news for MI fans using Redmi 6/6A. There is an opportunity to enjoy a new look and great features on your device.
Xiaomi is currently recruiting new members for its Beta testing program, exclusively for Redmi 6/6A users. This is a great opportunity and it comes with great privileges. You will not only enjoy great features, but you’ll also give suggestions on areas of improvement to enable developers to come up with a fascinating product for every user.
Some privileges of MIUI Beta testers
- First-hand communication with MIUI officials
- Prize rewards for prominent performance
- Access to MIUI daily updates
- Participating in MIUI official activities and events
- Read permission 89
- Bigger attachment size
Haven given it a thought and seeing the need to join the Redmi 6/6A MIUI global beta testers, then the below instructions would be vital.
Redmi 6/6A MIUI global beta testers requirements
- Must be using either Redmi 6 or 6A
- Unlocked bootloader
- Using the latest Global Beta ROM
- Knowledge about ROM, unlocking bootloader and flashing MIUI ROMS
- Active in MIUI forums
- Willing to discuss with members in forum and beta testers group
- Must have QQ communication tool
- Since is global, any Region is acceptable
As a Redmi 6/6A MIUI global beta tester, below are some of your responsibilities
- Must join the QQ beta testers group before first assessment
- Regular flashing of Beta ROM
- Great communication with members in QQ group
- Answering users query on bugs in forum and beta sub-forum
- Reporting bugs and issues on time.
Procedures for Application to join Redmi 6/6A MIUI global beta testers
Download the MIUI Global forum app from play store if you haven’t got one.
On the homepage of MIUI Global forum, click select recruitment. Proceed to fill the form and submit. You will then received an approval message to confirm you’ve been selected.
The application is open till 24Th of October. Endeavor to check your forum private message on 31st Of October to know if you have been selected.
Meanwhile, Beta testers should know they’re about to face some bugs if not loads of them. Before applying, please give it a proper thought as developers are working on too many devices, meaning it will take time to fix bugs.