Xiaomi has released MIUI 10 China developer ROM 8.10.11 for Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note3, Redmi 6 and Redmi S2. The same update, unfortunately, is suspended on MI 5s and Mi 5s plus, currently testing Android Oreo. Also Redmi Note 5, Mi 6x, and Redmi 5A, all won’t be getting the update due to system stability issues, while Mi 8 and Mi 8 Explorer will wait because some issues are been fixed.
On the latest MIUI 10 China developer ROM 8.10.11, Developers are focusing on system optimization, bug fixes, and AI machine learning, which is the core of MIUI 10. Remember to back up your data before flashing the ROM, and if you’re haven’t upgraded to MIUI 9 at least, then use fast boot method. Use the updater app if you’re running MIUI 9 to scan for new updates. The bootloader must be unlocked before using fast boot flashing method, check here.
Below are MIUI 10 China developer ROM 8.10.11 Full changelog
Improved and more convenient full-screen gestures
- Optimized new UI for a full-screen experience
- Most devices will look visually revamped
New system sounds
- The system sounds are filtered and simplified
- Alarms are now smart and equipped with weather info
- You can pick between forest, beach, summer night, stove fire, and drizzle, while you relax
Others features include
- MIUI 10 AI machine learning
- Suggestions for connecting to nearby devices
- Flagship IoT platform for a smart device like a television
Meanwhile, MIUI Global Beta ROM is currently rolling out, you can navigate to setting>>my device and scan for new updates. For MIUI 10 China developer ROM 8.10.11, you can also scan for update via updater app if your device is running MIUI 9. Otherwise, you should follow this trick via fast book method.