Xiaomi has started pushing out a new update to Redmi Note 4. The update is currently arriving with a version number, MIUI 10.2.3.0 stable. Its coming along with lots of bug fixes, system optimization, and an updated Android security patch.
Full change log for MIUI 10.2.3.0 Stable
The update comes with an updated Android Security Patch but there is a catch. Most devices that have received the update didn’t see the date on the security patch change after updating.
- Notification about incoming calls vanishes after 5 seconds during a video call session.
- UI elements for switching between cameras during video calls were displayed incorrectly.
Lock screen, status bar, and notification bar
- The button that returns you to ongoing call overlaps with the time.
- Floating notification hard to restrict.
- Inability to unlock using fingerprint scanner when is locked during a call.
- The earpiece icon sometimes disappears.
- Scrolling screenshot didn’t work properly.
- Portable hotspot couldn’t turn on when device name is set to the maximum length.
- Recording status wasn’t updated in the notification shade when a recording was paused.
The MIUI 10.2.3.0 Stable update started arriving on 28th of January and is possible your phone might have received the update. To check, you need to navigate to settings, my device from where you can scan for a new update.