Xiaomi MI 8 Lite is currently receiving MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.11.22. The update from the version number is a November update which started rolling out on 22nd. It brings along some new features, bugs fixes, and system optimization.
How to Upgrade to MIUI 10?
Procedure for upgrading to Global Beta ROM 8.11.22
- First thing is to back up your data.
- Users still using MIUI 7 to MIUI 9 stable are advised to update via the fast boot method.
- For MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM users, please update via updater app.
- For locked devices, please unlock before using the fastboot method. Here is how to unlock the bootloader.
- Check here for a step to step guide on how to flash MIUI ROMs.
Changelog for Global Beta ROM 8.11.22
- The new feature that came with the update is “You can apply for updates now”
- Screenblinking when watching YouTube or using chrome has been fixed.
- Notification bar always pops up “SIM 1 is HD capable” has been taken care of.
- Inability to see WhatsApp messages when you’re on YouTube full-screen mode.
- Translation problem in the calendar has now been fixed.
For users upgrading to MIUI 10 for the first time, below are the full changelog.
- Revamped UI for a full-screen experience.
- The device now looks visually refreshed.
- Smart filters have been added to system sounds.
- You can now choose from forest beach, summer night, stove fire, and drizzle while you relax.
- Smart alarms with weather info.
Other features of Global Beta ROM 8.11.22
- Mi AI machine learning program
- Suggestions for connecting to nearby devices
- Flagship IoT platform for smart devices
- A silent phone call has now been fixed.
Download links for MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.11.22
Download update through the source link. Youu also can navigate to settings>>my device and scan for new update.